Harbor Property Management – Serving the entire South Bay and Long Beach
Best Property Management Services in South Bay
Your property is a highly regarded investment. Keeping it protected while collecting payment on its rental is why you’re here.
Our South Bay property management team knows the local market, has an extensive network of contacts, and has advertising resources available to us at discounted rates. This allows us to market your vacant home to prospective residents and get it filled quickly.
With the higher rent we can command – often equal to or higher than the costs of managment fees alone – your property management service pays for itself.
Our property management services include:
- Rent collection – Allowing your tenants the option to pay conveniently online
- Maintenance and around-the-clock 24/7 emergency repairs
- The understanding and application of the correct federal, state, and local laws, keeping you and your investment out of trouble.
- Stringent tenant screening for past evictions, credit history, employment verification, rental history and criminal background.
- Showings of your vacant property
- Routine inspections
- Financial statements – also viewable online – that include tracking of income and expenses for your property.
After you add up the increased rent we can often command, the discounts you’ll receive on advertising, and the company rate we get on repairs, you’ll often make much more money through our South Bay property management services than if you had managed the property yourself.
Save Money with Highly Competitive Property Management Rates in South Bay
As an affordable alternative, your rates are kept low at a very competitive margin.
No high fees to cover overheard. No unexpected costs.
View our affordable HPM Fees.
A Smaller Customer Base that Keeps Your Property Management Services Superior
Sometimes too much of a good thing can actually be a bad thing. With an over abundance of clientele, many companies fail to focus on their clients individually.
Here, the South Bay property management client base is kept manageable. All of your calls are answered directly. Giving you our undivided attention means keeping you satisfied and keeping our client base strong.
Property Management Philosophy
Our philosophy and mission statement is the glue that keeps our company strong. Here, you’ll quickly come to see that communication is the key to our property management success in South Bay. Staying abreast with client needs and issues is what guarantees that you will remain continually satisfied.
South Bay Property Management Mission Statement
“A profitable partnership based on honesty, integrity, and communication.” In essence, we are partners with our clients and therefore your success is our measurement for success.
Learn more about our HPM Team.
What Our Satisfied Clients Say About Us
Word-of-mouth is an invaluable advertising tool which we take seriously. Keeping clients satisfied and our client portfolio impeccable promises a solid business. See what other clients have to say.
We’ll help create a national appeal to potential renters that showcases the unique features of the South Bay area that include:
- San Pedro’s landmark Vincent Thomas Bridge, “Ports O’ Call” and the museum ship SS Lane Victory
- Wilmington’s Banning House and Drum Barracks, also known as Camp Drum – the only major American Civil War landmark in California.
- Lomita’s Railroad Museum